- Edit audio first. Audio is the most important.
- Usually trimming video is easy. You can trim right inside YouTube.
- Choose the best software for you
Screen Capture Video
- Get the best quality microphone you can afford.
- Find the quietest room you can.
- Be aware of tapping the desk
- Set the recording size as big as you can to allow room to zoom in without losing resolution
- Use the zoom animation to focus into portions of the screen. But be aware of too many rapid shifts in scale.
- Put your computer into do not disturb mode or turn of all mail programs and internet to avoid popups
- Be aware of the space you are recording in; pay attention to extraneous audio (ie traffic noise)
- Don’t shoot with your back to a window
- Declutter your workspace in the view of the camera.