Grade Negotiation: LA6 Week 6
Ends In View
By the end of this learning activity students will:
- Engage in self-assessment based on co-created rubrics for the course.
These ends in view are designed to help students meet the following course learning objectives:
|6. Engage in professional collegial discourse and sharing of ideas to support a culture that supports nursing inquiry.||C. Engage in self-assessment.|
- Ensure you have booked a grade negotiation meeting that will occur before the end of October. Book through https://calendly.com/killam if needed.
- Re-read the evaluation process (click here).
- Review student work, peer feedback, instructor feedback and rubrics.
- Optional: Complete this grade negotiation form.
There will be no live session or separate Progress to Praxis (Participation) work this week. Instead, review this recording:
Concise Grade Negotiation Process
- Do the thing (assignments)
- Get feedback on the thing
- Complete the rubrics
- Negotiate your mark in a meeting with Laura