Exploring the experience of evaluating open educational resources for use in accredited health care programs
Who Am I?
I am an educator from Northern Ontario conducting a research project as a part of a fellowship with eCampusOntario.
For a research study exploring experiences of educators who have tried to use open educational resources in their teaching.
Criteria to Participate:
- Willing to participate in an interview.
- Participants must have taught in an accredited healthcare program within the last 12 months in Ontario.
- During their teaching career participants must have intentionally sought out open educational resources for use in their classroom.
- Course delivery may have been in person, online or blended.
- It is not necessary that open educational resources were used in the classroom.
- Participants who do not know what open educational resources are or who have not tried to find them will be excluded from the study.
If you are interested in receiving more information about the study, please contact Laura Killam using the form below or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org